Re: On demand DBA support

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

Tusc does some but

  1)  Are they descent in your area?  Our are for database, not much else
  2)  You have to sign a contract for like 8 hours a month and you can give
them some things to do for that 8 hours of service.

  There are others as well.   We used Tusc because I was the only one at a
place and could have them do some research or write scripts if I was busy.
Worked out well.   But like I said make sure they have good database dbas and
knowledgeable in your area.

  Kathy

Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Since I'm the only DBA and like to take the occasional day off, my employer
is interested in finding a company to provide support when I'm gone.  They
prefer someone local.  We're in Denver, CO.  Any suggestions where I look for
this support?

  Sandy

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.