Re: On SSDs - Unable to update System Stats (Noworkload)!

  • From: PD Malik <pdthedba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 17:47:37 +0000

This is strange and I can not believe the documentation for the first link
being right at all because it seems to say that even cpuspeed is gathered
with NOWORKLOAD but cpuspeedNW ( NW = NO WORKLOAD) is specifically designed
for No Workload so cpuspeed can not be updated with noworkload stats. Same
with maxthr - that's again a workload stats!
Anyway, it doesn't answer my question anyway so I guess will go down the
route of raising an Oracle SR ... unless someone else enlightens me from
Oracle-L!

Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Rich Jesse <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx