Off-topic: Apress discounts and new titles

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:31:37 +0200

FYI:
Just bought the alpha versions of Expert Oracle Database Architecture 3rd Edition by Tom Kyte and Darl Kuhn and Expert Oracle RAC Performance Diagnostics and Tuning
by Murali Vallath with the 40% Independence Day discount from Apress.
The discount applies to all the titles, the two above are my personal choice.

Regards
Dimitre

P.S. I'm not sure that it's appropriate to share the promo code,
because I get it as a registered user, but I've noticed that it's also
publicly available on their FB page.