(Off-Topic) Looking for a Sr Oracle DBA

  • From: Jeff Thomas <dbmangler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Oracle <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:20:26 -0400

Hi -
We have an opening for a strong Sr Oracle DBA.    We have two work
locations - Indianapolis, IN and Parsippany, NJ.
While we would prefer the candidate work at our Indianapolis location - we
would be fine with Parsippany.

The candidate should have strong 11g RAC/Linux knowledge and experience,
and be particularly proficient with RMAN.
A solid understanding of Oracle architecture - "how Oracle works" - and the
usual requirements - performance
tuning, SQL and PL/SQL debugging, etc.   We are not as yet heavy in using
GUI/OEM to do our jobs here - so a
comfort level for working at the command line/scripting level is required.

If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested - please
shoot me an email for more details.

Thanks,
Jeff