RE: Off topic: RE: Questions about automatic memory allocations in 10g (r1 and r2)

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx>, <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:54:00 -0500

Beer is proof that God loves us.
        -- Benjamin Franklin

And Kevin, please don't paint all us Yanks with that broad of a brush.
The New Glarus Brewing Company for example chooses quality over
quantity, evidenced by them turning down offers for market expansion in
favor of quality control.  Also, Brewmaster Dan Carey did his
apprenticeship in the EU, if that kind of thing matters to you.

We now return you to Oracle's Desperate DBs, already in progress...

Rich Jesse
President, Beer Ale Lager Lovers Society
http://society.servebeer.com