Re: Off -Topic - Netbackup Command Help

  • From: Frank Pettinato <ecpdba97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Brandon,
Thanks for your reply. That is what is so confusing here is my exact command:
bplist -C atlphsdb3 -S atlphsapp3 -t 4 -k
 ORACLE_PSEP_BACKUP -l -s 6/24/2008 -e 6/24/2008 -R /
and the result...
EXIT STATUS 227: no entity was found
I have double checked my Policy name and still ...no joy.

ugh..
Frank

 From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank
Pettinato

Any ideas how to see
the files that have been backed up using the bplist or other commands?
What
commands do most people use for this?