Re: OTTOTOT: Fantastic reviews

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 02:14:47 -0400

On 08/02/2004 02:08:04 AM, Mogens N?rgaard wrote:
> Yep, Mladen, the intention is to Go Local

Congrats, Mogens. My copy of the furniture book is on order, scheduled to
arrive this week. I read the "Wait Interface" by Kirti and Gopal, and it will
be very, very hard to top that. Given the fact that they are discussing version
10g, it stantds next to Jonathan's and Cary's books. I'll let you know,
as usual. I expect nothing but the best from the DBAs of the round (oak) table.
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA