OTTOTOT: Fantastic reviews

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:08:04 +0200

Yep, Mladen, the intention is to Go Local, Not Global. With a culture
like the Danish, what, with its blood sausage recepies, 8-hour work
weeks and 42 weeks of vacation per year, it's really not necessary to
have international stuff on the website.

Just wait - there will be more oak tables on the website.. in September
(actually on the 11th, but that's a coincidence) Lex will visit Denmark
and help us build a total of four oak tables for the office, which can
be packed and transported seperately (if you have a 16-ton truck) and/or
put together as one big table in our office. I know that Lex will be all
up in arms about this, but the whole update about this important
development will be in Danish, of course.

Mogens