RE: OT: sheltered little world i live in -> NODB?

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx'" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>, "tim@xxxxxxxxx" <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:26:41 -0700

At least the author mades a point of not using DB.

I would consider that option better than using DB as black box file system.

Michael Dinh
Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong -
Peter T Mcintyre
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people - Eleanor Roosevelt
When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to
thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps