RE: OT: linux kernel process krefilld

  • From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:18:34 +1000

No, no, no, birch is used only for flogging, not for table making.  ;)

I haven't checked into these specific patches, but usually patches to a spe=
cific release are incorporated in the main code line for later releases.  I=
'd be surprised if this was any different.

 =

Pete
 =

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
 =

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA