RE: OT - a good book for excel tips & tricks :)

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <premjhere@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:08:34 -0600

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/excelhks/

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prem
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 4:48 AM
To: oracle-l
Subject: OT - a good book for excel tips & tricks :)

Hi All ,

Can someone recommend me a good book for excel tips & tricks : ) I find
too many books on the internet and can't narrow down to one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prem

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by