RE: OT: Twelve good reasons NOT to attend the NoCOUG conference tomorrow

  • From: "Patterson, Joel" <jpatterson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx" <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "yparesh@xxxxxxxxx" <yparesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:00:11 -0400

Geez...   You don't know what you got til its gone... so be careful.   There is
no users group in Jacksonville, FL.    I understand there used to be one a
couple years before I arrived, but something happened -- so now I'm that much
more unedumicated.

Tampa and Orlando had some, but to echo an earlier comment, that's a long way
to drive for an OUG.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 928-2790

--
Joel Patterson
Sr. Database Administrator | Enterprise Integration

http://www.entint.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enterprise-Integration/212351215444231
http://twitter.com/#!/entint http://www.linkedin.com/company/18276?trk=tyah
http://www.youtube.com/user/ValueofIT

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use
of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential,
subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. [v.1.1]