OT Solaris patchadd pkgadd

  • From: "M.Godlewski" <mcgodlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:41:14 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for the off topic post.

I'm trying to upgrade a client Oracle version to 9.2.0.6.  The patch is failing
due to packages and patch levels.  I'm wondering where there is some
information on patchadd and pkgadd. (hopefully these are the right tools to
use.)  I looked at the man pages on the server, but they are referencing old
versions of Solaris, so I'm wondering if there are different binaries to use
and these are old tools.

Any information or examples appreciated.

TIA