OT: Looking for a Good My Sql book for an Oracle DBA

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:13:21 -0600

Can someone point me to a good book on MySql for the Oracle DBA?  I found a
couple, but all they talked about was SQL programming, and frankly adding
another SQL variant isn't what you call difficult for me these days.

What I need is something that talks about the MySql equivalent of
tablespaces and data files, backup and recovery, configuration, user account
management, schema management (the one useful piece of knowledge I found in
the books is that MySql calls a schema a database), and other general DBA
tasks,

--
Andrew W. Kerber