OT: IE Plugin For Chrome/Firefox (For Grid etc)

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:16:45 -0500

If you really want to use Chrome and dislike the "other" browser, there is an
IE plugin for both Firefox and Chrome.
This allows you to create a Chrome/Firefox window/tab with IE capabilities for
opening your favorite, non-Chrome/Firefox compatible webpages.

Just thought I'd share - very useful if you don't like switching browsers for
particular URLs (which I hate having to have diff browsers open).

Regards,

Chris Taylor
Oracle DBA
Parallon IT&S