Re: OT - Business Objects Experts?

  • From: "Mark Strickland" <strickland.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:14:50 -0800

This is a followup to say that I believe I solved the problem.  This is
mainly for the six listers who responded.  I backed out the four hotfixes
and re-applied them.  All is well today.  When I did the install a few weeks
ago, I had trouble applying the hotfixes.  After a few iterations, I got
them applied.  Looks like they either didn't really get applied or they got
applied only partially.  BusObj was reporting that the hotfixes were
applied.

Now I have to try to use the newer jdk that I installed to deal with the new
DST rules.

Really appreciate the six responses that I got from this list.  On the
BusObj Board, I got nothing.

Mark

On 2/8/07, Mark Strickland <strickland.mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have some Business Objects issues and I'm new to Business Objects.  If
anyone on the list has a lot of experience, could you contact me privately?

Thx!

Mark Strickland