RE: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday

  • From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:11:52 -0800

I sure hope so. For $10 each, I could afford to buy a lot of books.
Iggy

From: Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx
To: iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:38:35 +0000

I’ve logged in to apress and then done a search for Oracle. I added books to
my wishlist and will be making the actual purchase after the sale starts – when
I expect them to be repriced to $10 each.

Hemant K Chitale

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:43:28 -0600

From: rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought I'd pass this along, as there are some excellent Oracle books on
apress.com. From their ad:
"For the first time ever, all Apress eBooks only $10 each!

Browse our catalogue and create your wishlist for Cyber Monday.

The Sale will start this Friday, November 27. Don´t be late!"
It's the gift that keeps on giving, even if work won't reimburse you the cost.
:)

Enjoy!

Rich

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the
sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of
Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at
https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html