RE: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday

  • From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:39:46 -0800

Doesn't seem to include database titles.
Does anybody have a link that includes database titles?
Iggy

To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OT: Apress ebooks $10 starting Friday
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:43:28 -0600
From: rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought I'd pass this along, as there are some excellent Oracle books on
apress.com. From their ad:

"For the first time ever, all Apress eBooks only $10 each!
Browse our catalogue and create your wishlist for Cyber Monday.
The Sale will start this Friday, November 27. Don´t be late!"
It's the gift that keeps on giving, even if work won't reimburse you the cost.
:)

Enjoy!
Rich