OSWOUG Meeting

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:00:04 -0700

Those of you in the vicinity of Portland Oregon may want to
take a look a the schedule next week for the local user group:
Oregon Southwest Washington OUG

http://oswoug.org/

<http://oswoug.org/>Brad Brown has some presentations on Tuesday May 11th
that look pretty interesting.

And on the day be before, Monday May 10th, he's providing
a free APEX class.  Yes, free.

I will be there, my manager always approves free training.  :)

On Tuesday there is also a presentation by Brian Decker
on Oracle licensing.   His title is actually Oracle License
something-or-other (I have misplaced his business card :(
so he knows his stuff about Oracle licensing.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com