Re: ORACLE-L dinner at RMOUG?

  • From: "Walt Weaver" <weaver1308@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:17:40 -0700

I'll plan on being there, but it depends on how long it takes me, Bill,
Jared, and Tuomas to get from DIA to downtown Denver on Tuesday. We may very
well wind up at the Bucksnort and spend a few days there.

We may also miss the exit for downtown and wind up in Cheyenne and decide to
stay there until Frontier Days.

But, I'll do my best.

--Walt
 Bozeman, Montana

On 2/8/07, Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The RMOUG "Training Days" conference is next week (Tues-Thurs, 13-15
February) in sunny, snow-blown Denver, Colorado.  Is anyone on the list
attending?  Is anyone interested in an ORACLE-L dinner on Wednesday
night?  If so, then feel free to respond (off-list, please!) and I'll
see what we can put together!

I haven't been keeping close watch on the list traffic, so I'm not sure
if someone's already setting this up...

See y'all next week!