ORA-04030 : (pga heap,kco buffer)

  • From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:57:04 +0200

Dears,

I have been asked to trouble shoot an ORA-04030 that occurred yesterday and
this morning when trying to parse XML message with 3MB.

ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 824504 bytes (pga
heap,kco buffer)

ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 4032 bytes
(qmxdGetElemsBy,qmemNextBuf:alloc)

I have tried to use the My Oracle Support ORA-04030 diagnostic tool but
didn’t accept my trace file

I have an AWR report corresponding to the period when the error occurred.

What could you suggest me to do in order to find the reason of this PGA
error and bring a solution

Thanks in advance
--
Bien Respectueusement