RE: ORA-01925: maximum of 30 enabled roles exceeded

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:41:02 -0500

no, it is not possible, because it is a forms application, roles are used to
control menu based security.

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !