Re: ORA-01720: grant option does not exist for 'S.P'

  • From: Dwaraknath Krishnamurthi <dwarak.k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:55:31 +0530

Hi Folks,
I further tried providing these privileges and I still face the same issue

grant execute on S.P to public with grant option;
grant execute on S.P to S with grant option;
grant execute on S.P to R;

When I tried to run
GRANT SELECT ON S.V to R

I still encounter this error

ORA-01720: grant option does not exist for 'S.P'

Any Clues?

Thanks,
Dwarak.K

--