RE: ORA-01033 After upgrading Oracle 9.2 to Oracle 10g on Windows 2000.

  • From: "Kumar, Dharminder" <Dharminder.Kumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:51:31 -0400

Tanel,
I tried recreating the service, after deleting it. But I had the same probl=
em. Then  I discovered that it has something to do with db_domain, db_name,=
 global_name. As my home PC is connected to internet via cable modem, so do=
main name was like cable_provider.com. So I changed it to NULL and since th=
en so far the OracleService is able to start the service.

Thx.=20