Re: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ksuapc2], [48956],

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdinh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:42:32 -0500

You need to open an SR, there isnt even anything on the metalink on this.

I note this:  "Current SQL information unavailable - no session", Often that
means some sort of error was generated when the session logged off, so it
may have something to do with the log in/log off process.  Thats a SWAG as
though, so dont hold me to it if Oracle says something else.

--
Andrew W. Kerber