Re: ORA-00481: LMON process terminated with error

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:11:16 +0200

Hi

I will get the trace files

Cheers

On 7/25/06, Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > error 481 detected in background process > ORA-00481: LMON process terminated with error > ksuitm: waiting for [5] seconds before killing DIAG

...and I forgot to mention that this 5 second delay is quite often
not enough time to get all the DIAG output....especially in chaotic
scenarios... you might consider setting the following so you at
least get some info... as always, the standard "underbar" parameter
setting taboos apply

_ksu_diag_kill_time = 30

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l