Re: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.WRH$_MUTEX_SLEEP_PK) violated

  • From: Marko Sutic <marko.sutic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tanel Poder <tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:30:47 +0100

Thank you Tanel.
Setting "_awr_disabled_flush_tables" parameter is nice temporary solution
to avoid getting annoying trace files and core dumps.
I must remember this parameter.
As I can see this parameter solves many collection or performance problems.

I think it's pretty safe to set this parameter.

btw
What is "WRH$_MEM_DYNAMIC_COMP"?

Shouldn't be enough for this particular problem just to execute:
alter system set "_awr_disabled_flush_tables"='WRH$_MUTEX_SLEEP'; (haven't
executed this yet)

Thanks for answer.

Regards,
Marko