Re: OMWB can't migrate Informix9.4 to Oracle?

  • From: "Ravi Madabhushanam" <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anurag Verma" <anuragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:07:14 +0530

Hi Anurag,

The SR in the process. Unfortunately, the SR was raised on Friday and
no update on saturday & sunday( weekends)..  I can expect some update
today.. hopefully :)

similar question has also been asked in Oracle forums.. No response even there..

Now I'm also attempting the On-line capture model. But, to do that ,
we require JDBC drivers, which I'm unable to find. Oracle recommends
JDBC drivers of version 1.4 , where as at IBM site only versions 2.21
& 3.00 are available for download. I have done sufficient amount
searching with out any luck.

Can you please guide me where can i find these..

Thanks,
Ravi.M

On 11/6/06, Anurag Verma <anuragdba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you check with Oracle Support by raising a service request ??

What do they say??

On 11/5/06, Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody have any success in migrating Informix 9.4 to Oracle using
OMWB?