RE: OMS and Repository Preferences

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx, tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

RAC is not free, that's exactly the point Kellyn was making.  If you want to
use RAC under your EM repository, that's an add-on, paid option.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA