OID + MultiMaster Replication is working!!

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:30:01 -0500

Woo-hoo!

Now I can start my weekend on a high note!

-Mark

PS  Thanks to everyone who offered valuable advice, both on and off
list!
PPS  If anyone else is faced with setting this up, please feel free to
ask questions, I'd be happy to help as much as possible!

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."
 <<Bobak, Mark.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bobak;Mark
FN:Bobak, Mark
ORG:ProQuest Information and Learning;Database Group
TITLE:Software Architect, Sr-TPD
TEL;WORK;VOICE:734.975.6086
ADR;WORK:;ECC4-N01E04;1400 Eisenhower Parkway
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:ECC4-N01E04=0D=0A1400 Eisenhower Parkway
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20051213T223654Z
END:VCARD