Re: OEM upgrade 9i to 10g

  • From: Robert Pegram <pegramrg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, iamanoracledba@xxxxxxxxx, "Oracle L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:32:54 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

I think we are going with option b.  According to the OEM Advanced
Configuration Guide - pg 8-8:

"Migration only involves transferring users, privileges, groups, and
preferred credentials to the Enterprise Manager 10G framework; any
event test thresholds that existed in you previous version of
Enterprise Manager will not be transferred"

Rob Pegram
Duke University.

http://mail.yahoo.com