Re: OEM poll

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:51:22 -0500

Worth to mention that 10.2.0.3 OEM  upgrade was the first upgrade I
had installed without any tweaking - just like it should be. So it's
getting more and more stable.

On 3/22/07, Joe Armstrong-Champ <joseph.armstrong-champ@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Brain,

We started using use 10gR2 recently. So far it seems much more stable
than R1. R1 took a lot of work to keep running. So far R2 hasn't been
too bad, although the other day it started spiiting out ora-600 errors
like crazy until we bounced the db. We are in the process of trying to
figure out what happened.

We do rely on it for monitoring and administring.

Joe

Spears, Brian wrote:
> Have you setup OEM 10g?
>
> Are you dependant on it for monitoring?
>
> Do you spend much time do you have to work on it to keep it up.
>

> Brian
>
> Any repsonses appreciated.
>
> It is quite good but takes a lot of tweeking to keep it running
> --
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev