Re: OEM 11g Not alerting of critical status...

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Lord <dlordster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:25:42 -0300

there is nothing in dba_outstanding_alerts and the agents look like they are
working ok. I tried removing the target and adding it back from one of the
agents and still the same.

what does dba_outstanding_alerts being empty mean? perhaps it's the database
that's not recognizing the TBS are full...
Alan.-