OEM 10g

  • From: "Markus Reger" <Reger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: < <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:33:20 +0100

Hello to everybody

Installed 10g on a SunV120 with OS Solaris 9.0. Everything went fine.=20
Since I deliberately didn't set kernel params I got warnings refering to =
that. ok. Set them and then the warnings were changed into "smilies".

Now I found out that several things were a bit different. BUT what strikes =
me most is:

afaik there is no integration into the "old" OEM console. so I cant manage =
the 10g instance in a 9i OEM.=20
does anyone know if I can integrate my "old 9i" instances into the new - =
webbased - OEM. If so, pls just drop me a hint where to find it in the =
documentation.=20

I checked this out of curiousity - since I have other things to do as well =
- but within a day I couldn't find an answer to this. All I tried was to =
check if our existing config could easily be moved to 10g. =20

kr mr