Re: OCP

  • From: "Ron Rogers" <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:28:49 -0400

Michael,
 Congratulations on you achievement. Wear your title and pin proudly as
you have genuinely put forth the effort to increase your knowledge. You
already have employment in the field and have accomplished your goal
with learning, practical experience, dedication, and perseverence.
Ron Rogers
DBA OCP
Georgia Lottery Corp.

>>> Michael.Milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/21/2004 3:53:48 PM >>>
I know it's controversial, and I'm sorry to take up bandwidth, but I
just
passed my last 9i exam and received my OCP. For some it may be easy but
for
me it wasn't.

Anyway, feeling good and wanted to share it. Now I can focus on really
learning Oracle!

Thanks,

Michael Milligan
DBA
Ingenix, Inc.
2525 Lake Park Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84120
wrk 801-982-3081
mbl 801-628-6058
michael.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx

which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended
that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.