RE: OCP

  • From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:14:33 -0500

Ryan,

Mine won't pay. I would love to do it, but I understand it's really hard.

Oracle has a new addition to the OCP - the "Oracle on Linux" credential for
OCPs. Do you think it would help for those who use Oracle on Unix or those
interviewing for a position for Oracle on Linux? We use HP-UX here.

Thanks,

Mike Milligan
Salt Lake City, Utah