Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:56:08 +0300

Ranko,

I was looking for the same information, and consulted couple of 10g OCM guys
in order to get some help on the material and topics. They simply said to
cover everything mentioned in the course/exam curriculum/objectives. Since
they sign bond not to disclose the course contents, they  never say anything
specific other than mentioned with course objectives.

Regards,

Jaffar

On 2/2/07, Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi List,
I am looking for pointers to material that could help exam preparation
( besides standard sources ).

--
Regards,
Ranko Mosic

http://ca.geocities.com/mosicr@xxxxxxxxxx/ContractSeniorOracleDBARankoMosicMain.html

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."