RE: OCM

  • From: "Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cstephens16@xxxxxxxxx" <cstephens16@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle list" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:49:30 +1100

AFAIK, they're still running betas of it.  I sat in on the alpha in Chicago
last year, and I know they've run at least one beta in Sydney earlier this
year.  The instructor Chris spoke to was wrong.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA