Re: OCFS2

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david.hill@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:42:15 -0400

naw ... none of us are that brave, maybe a raid-5 here or a ASM there but
OCFS2 ... definitely no. But we conducted an off line meeting ... and
unanimously decided that we should make folllwoign proclaimation

By the power vested to me by myself, I hereby pronounce you the Guinea Pig
designee for OCFS2 implementation testing ...

there .... I feel so much better now. You were practically asking for that
... didn't you?
Raj