RE: OCFS2

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:55:15 -0400

Deja Vu re: Netscape and some other browser. (And to think I used raw Mosaic
for years without realizing how easy it would be to build something spiffy
and mass market it.) Then again I thought remote computing started with
George Stibbitz's demonstration in 1933, but a lot of other organizations
and folks seem to think they invented it.

Anyway, I continue to have nothing but good wishes for Polyserve. If I
needed a clustered file system, and especially if I needed a fully
generalized clustered file system I would probably start with them.

Regards,

mwf