Re: OCFS file can NOT see by all nodes?

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Are you *sure* you mounted them as ocfs? Does the "mount -v" command confirm
the filesystem type as ocfs?

If it is ocfs, then I'm guessing maybe your devices aren't lined up right. That
is, /dev/hdb1 on serverA is not the same as /dev/hdb1 on serverB. Therefore, it
looks like you've mounted /dev/hdb1 as ocfs on each node, but they reference
different hardware.

Dan