OAUG conference will proceed as planned (slightly OT, pre-authorized)

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:11:29 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: OAUG Executive Director [mailto:broadcast@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:42 PM
To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: OAUG Connection Point 2004 Will Proceed as Planned

Dear OAUG Community and OAUG Connection Point Attendees,

In an effort to keep you informed and to address any concerns in the wake of
Hurricane Frances, I'm writing to advise you that OAUG Connection Point 2004
will proceed as scheduled.  The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
sustained no significant damage during the storm, and Orlando International
Airport resumed flights as of Monday, September 6, 2004.

For more information about OAUG Connection Point, please visit the
conference Web site:
http://www.oaug.org/Conferences/cpOrlando2004/index.shtml

Thank you very much for your support of the OAUG.  I look forward to seeing
you in Orlando next week!

Regards,
Steven R. Hughes
Executive Director