Re: Novell/MSFT

  • From: "Sinardy Xing" <oracle.rdbms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:44:06 +0800

I think the reason Microsoft go to Linux is because, Oracle now selling so
many application run on Linux, Microsoft jump into Linux because they afraid
VISTA is a looser. If that happen all "On Windows" Microsoft software is
gooner.

On 11/3/06, Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Not to sure what effect this might have on Oracle, if any.

Thoughts Kevin?

I don't know...ask this guy:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/columns/datta_dotnet.html

PS.  If MS Office starts working on Linux, OpenOffice will be a goner.

Bad copies of established software deserve to die. Oh, hold it, what does
L inux stand for? Oh, I remember (L)inux (i)s (n)ot (u)ni(x)

:-)

--
regards,

Sinardy