RE: Not able to login to orale apps

  • From: Harshan Vasudevan Eppurath <harshan.eppurath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vickipierce51@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>, <subodh_deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:25:23 +0530

Hi,

I believe your apps/applsys password might have expired. There is specified way to change password for these  accounts. You have to change them in database as well as on application. That also depend upon the version of Oracle apps you are running.

For 11i you can following method
How to change Oracle Applications Products/Schema Password including APPS ?
As most of you might already be aware that you use FNDCPASS utility on Concurrent Manager Node.
FNDCPASS logon 0 Y system/password mode username new_password

Hope that helps.

Regards
Harshan