Re: Non Oracle UML question

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:42:05 +0200

Recently I'v used 2 tools unfortunately none of them free or cheap.
Rational Rose and Visio.

Visio drives me mad with it's inability to resize boxes in database
model diagram and inablity to specify connection points for
relationships. (At least I don't know how to do that) so it is useless
for a complicated model.

Of course the best I'v seen was Designer (don't know it's current
status) but my current company dosn't use it.

Gints

2006/2/24, Robertson Lee - lerobe <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the non Oracle specific question but I was wondering what you guys
> out there were using to build models (LDMs, PDMs etc.) ?
>
> I would prefer cheap or free tools if possible but any recommendations would
> be great.
>
> TIA
>
> Lee
The
> information contained in this communication is confidential, is
intended
> only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
> legally
privileged.

If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, you are
> copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received
> this communication in error, please resend this
communication to the sender
> and delete the original message or any copy
of it from your computer
> system.

Thank