Re: Node Evictions

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:39:24 -0300

I had a somewhat interesting problem last week as a node got evicted because
it could not write to the voting disk. Of course, there was a minor hiccup
on the storage (it's a freaking NAS) and it may happen again... but it's a
dev database so node evictions are tolerable. Prod is on SAN and we don't
have that problem (luckily)

perhaps you should check if there was any problem with the voting or crs
access? check the node that was not evicted, why did it evic the other node?
Alan.-