Re: New session proposed at OOW

  • From: Bricklen Anderson <BAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:17:54 -0700

ryan.gaffuri@xxxxxxx wrote:

Would be really funny if we can have a jerry springer type crowd, that will hiss and boo when they don't like the responses. We can do an American Idol type balloting and the loser gets hit with pies.

These guys really hate each other don't they?

I think if you read back over the history of their disputes, you'll see that Richard and Howard don't _hate_ DB and MK, they have issues with their _technical_ presentations.

A technical debate between those groups would be pretty interesting though, and I don't mean stupid Springer-esque stuff.

--
Bricklen Anderson, Database Administrator
PresiNET Systems

copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the
intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in