RE: New record for sales call?

  • From: "Schilling, Ben - OCI" <Ben.Schilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:42:26 -0500

When I get a sales call, I tell them that we don't buy things, attend
demos (you know what I mean), or answer surveys on telephone calls.
Then I say "Goodbye" and hang up.  I did have one person call me back
three times, but I told him not to call again when I picked up the third
call.  Caller ID is your friend.

Ben Schilling