Re: New policy on Oracle Certifications

  • From: "Mckay-dirden, Michael (Student)" <mckaydim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx" <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>, Ronan Merrick <merrickronan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:12:19 +0000

You can still say you're 9i OCP but once it expires it won't be visible on
certview so if an employer asks for proof you can't unless you have a
hard/local copy.

At least that's how I interpret "You will lose access to your certificate and
logo on CertView if your credential becomes inactive"

Regards,
Mike