Re: New ASM diskgroups not registered as a service in Grid Infrastructure

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

Martin,
You are right its early in the morning its ASM_DIskgroups  not asm_diskstring
i believe once you create the database  that uses the new diskgroup
if using dbca it should automatically add the resources
if using manually you will need to add the database using srvctl and the
discovery process will create the dependencies